Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KOLOBOK Smiles for Firefox
Kolobok's smiles forums > For Russian users > О Колобках
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
donald20
sorry but version 5 wont work for me, i am a firefox 2.0.0.9 user after importing( loading) gals.xml first i got a message that 0 winds is not correct and now i got a message with a yellow warn triangle spelling ok..........., but no smilie appears, version 4 worked pretty fine.....

can u help me out please.....

thx in advance
donald
Hyron
QUOTE (donald20 @ Nov 16 2007, 04:53 PM) *
sorry but version 5 wont work for me, i am a firefox 2.0.0.9 user after importing( loading) gals.xml first i got a message that 0 winds is not correct and now i got a message with a yellow warn triangle spelling ok..........., but no smilie appears, version 4 worked pretty fine.....

can u help me out please.....

thx in advance
donald

message "wind.ksmilegals.GetElementsByTagName("galleries")[0] has no properties"?
please, attach a screenshot of error and errors in Error Console
donald20
QUOTE (Hyron @ Nov 17 2007, 09:40 AM) *
message "wind.ksmilegals.GetElementsByTagName("galleries")[0] has no properties"?
please, attach a screenshot of error and errors in Error Console

yep thats exactly the error message that i got, what is to do ?

thx
donald
Hyron
QUOTE (donald20 @ Nov 20 2007, 05:33 PM) *

yep thats exactly the error message that i got, what is to do ?

thx
donald

Try to delete or rename file
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profilename>\ksmile.xml
donald20
QUOTE (Hyron @ Nov 20 2007, 03:27 PM) *
Try to delete or rename file
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profilename>\ksmile.xml

ok file renamed, but still the same........

btw after renaming, same file appears again...
Hyron
QUOTE (donald20 @ Nov 20 2007, 11:14 PM) *
ok file renamed, but still the same........

btw after renaming, same file appears again...

try this:
1. close all Firefox windows and processes
2. delete ksmile.xml
3. launch Firefox, open/close Ksmile sidebar
4. check ksmile.xml - it must be
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF8"?>
<kolobok-smiles><galleries/><keywords/></kolobok-smiles>

5. try to load gals.xml
6. if still the same, contact with me via ICQ or e-mail
donald20
hyron, ok thanks a lot, now it works proper....

thank a lot and best regards

donald
miccom
Thank you Hyron, for this cool Add-On and a parser for greensmilies! smile.gif

http://www.greensmilies.com/2007/11/30/tau...er-den-firefox/

Also Big Thx to Aiwan!
Hyron
Версия 0.6 готова declare.gif
Главные изменения: немецкий перевод и работа над ошибками

Version 0.6 released declare.gif
Main changes: german translation and bugs fixing
ChasUK
QUOTE (Hyron @ Nov 22 2007, 08:22 AM) *
try this:
2. delete ksmile.xml
4. check ksmile.xml - it must be

5. try to load gals.xml

First let me say I love the smiles you have here.
I am English living in the USA, so I'll try to speak clearly. wink.gif

I found Kolobok's yesterday and then found the Firefox plugin by Hyron.
I installed it and then I found that I had the same problem as Donald20, and I fixed it the same way as above.

So, then I began to play with it and try all the functions. I added some of my own galleries, and deleted some that I didn't want. Just then is when you took your site down for Construction. Today I see that the site is back up and running well.

But, now none of the galleries installed by gals.xml appear in the sidebar. All the Greensmilies are ok and work just fine. I'm wondering if the url to access the smiles (all of Aiwans, ViShenk@, Just Cuz etc etc, minis and visitors), has changed.

Hope this gets fixed because I prefer your sidebar to Smiley Xtra 4.

smile.gif
Hyron
QUOTE (ChasUK @ Dec 8 2007, 04:47 AM) *
But, now none of the galleries installed by gals.xml appear in the sidebar. All the Greensmilies are ok and work just fine. I'm wondering if the url to access the smiles (all of Aiwans, ViShenk@, Just Cuz etc etc, minis and visitors), has changed.

Hope this gets fixed because I prefer your sidebar to Smiley Xtra 4.

Yes, it will be fixed in this weekend.
iamjustme
QUOTE (Hyron @ Dec 7 2007, 10:32 PM) *

Out of the sudden, all my sidebar galleries dissapeared... Now I have a new hope that will return soon. Thanks a lot Hyron!! good.gif
ChasUK
QUOTE (Hyron @ Dec 7 2007, 10:32 PM) *

Nice. Thanks Hyron.

good.gif
donald20
strange, all my kolobok sidebar smilies dissapeared...................................somebody could help out please?
mystic cat
My sweet little Koloboks are gone too.
iNet
Смайлы с колобка не отображаются в плагине…

открыл редактор… действительно по http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/ ничего нету sad.gif
попробовал заменить на http://www.kolobok.us/modules.php?name=Gif...p;type=standart
но видимо не то… так тоже он смайлы не видет sad.gif
kison
Поставил новую 0.6 версию смайликов для Firefox.
А "жёлтенькие" смайлики не отображаются...!?
Только "зелёные" видно!!!
Люди спасайте... мне очень плохо без "жёлтеньких кругляшков"!!!
Подскажите.. как починить?
Заранее спасибо.
Cajungirl
I also am hoping for the toolbar to be up and running again soon. These smilies are much better than the Smiley Xtras biggrin.gif
Seda
I see there's more people who can't see the dear koloboks sad.gif, i downloaded today the new version for firefox, downloaded the galleries and i can't see the koloboks either,only the names of the galleries. I miss them sad.gif((. Hope you can fix it soon or tell me how to do it. I'll do my best because i don't understand much of this.

thanks Hyron for your efforts to bring to us this cool tool! love to have koloboks so near to me.

:*
Hyron
Готово! wacko.gif crazy.gif Качать из ksmile-0.7.zip (в общем архиве)
Не забудьте импортировать обновленный файл галерей wink.gif

Done! wacko.gif crazy.gif Download from ksmile-0.7.zip (with other toolbars)
Don't forget to import updated gallery file wink.gif
iamjustme
Great news!!! yahoo.gif

Thanks a lot Hyron, I'll update it tonight at home in my laptop! hi.gif
donald20
hmm thanks for the new version, installing and importing as you told in the helpfile but i wont work for me, i could change the galerie but the smilies wont appear?
should i uninstall the 6.0 version first?

greets donald
Seda
OOHHHH it's workinggg it's wooorrrkinngggg i love it i love it i love it
Thank youuu hyroonnn!!!
donald20
no funciona sorry.gif
iamjustme
yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

THANK YOU HYRON!!! You're a good friend, thanks for bring back my beloved Koloboks!!!
Seda
QUOTE (donald20 @ Dec 10 2007, 06:54 PM) *
no funciona sorry.gif

A mi tampoco en casa... hyron, it won't work at home. I have Firefox 2.0.0.11 version and Windows XP, and keep showing the same error message that donald20 got.

sad.gif sad.gif
ChasUK
QUOTE (Seda @ Dec 11 2007, 03:53 PM) *
A mi tampoco en casa... hyron, it won't work at home. I have Firefox 2.0.0.11 version and Windows XP, and keep showing the same error message that donald20 got.

sad.gif sad.gif

QUOTE (Hyron @ Nov 22 2007, 08:22 AM) *
try this:
2. delete ksmile.xml (C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profilename>\ksmile.xml)
4. (this bit you can skip)

5. try to load gals.xml

Great job Hyron.

you the man!

smile.gif

thanks
Cajungirl
Thanks Hyron!! yahoo.gif I had the same problem but my path is different using Vista. I just did a search on the file though, deleted it, and reinstalled the program, then opened the "gals" file, and viola there they were biggrin.gif
donald20
QUOTE (ChasUK @ Dec 12 2007, 01:02 AM) *
Great job Hyron.

you the man!

smile.gif

thanks

sorry doing the same procedure like last time, but i takes no effect, so iam going to add me my favorite smilies by hand, or is there another way to fix this.

@seda
hace lo mismo que yo, simplemente anadir los carajiats favoritas con mano en tus favoritos, eso si funciona, me entientes?

mucho saludos a madrid
Seda
QUOTE (donald20 @ Dec 12 2007, 07:27 AM) *
sorry doing the same procedure like last time, but i takes no effect, so iam going to add me my favorite smilies by hand, or is there another way to fix this.

@seda
hace lo mismo que yo, simplemente anadir los carajiats favoritas con mano en tus favoritos, eso si funciona, me entientes?

mucho saludos a madrid

Si, lo entiendo, but i want it to work , here at work it's working perfectly. I'll did all what hyron said and it didn't work for me. I'll give it a try, again. Thanks for the advice donald20!
donald20
nevermind , btw. what kind of versions do you use? mine is 2.0.0.11 maybe this is the reason for the failure..............

mucho saludos
Seda
QUOTE (donald20 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:08 AM) *
nevermind , btw. what kind of versions do you use? mine is 2.0.0.11 maybe this is the reason for the failure..............

mucho saludos

Well, i''ve check the Firefox version at my office and it's the same as in my home. But I have Windows 2000 here and Xp at home, then i think the problem must be Windows, not Firefox...
donald20
hmm.... me too, i use xp pro at home.... now we got a step closer, id might would be helpful to know what kind of software the other members have...........
Hyron
Для тех, у кого появляются проблемы/ошибки с плагином, оставил инструкцию на первой странице в первом сообщении.

For all, who have troubles, i include instruction on first page in first post.
Seda
QUOTE (Hyron @ Dec 12 2007, 03:47 PM) *
Для тех, у кого появляются проблемы/ошибки с плагином, оставил инструкцию на первой странице в первом сообщении.

For all, who have troubles, i include instruction on first page in first post.

Thank you very much Hyron, i'll try it and see what happens. good.gif good.gif

QUOTE (Seda @ Dec 12 2007, 04:14 PM) *

It's working, it's workiiingggg, Donald20 tryyy ittttt

Ohh ohh i'm happy now

Thanks Hyron!!!
Cajungirl
I have fixed my toolbar but I have some smilies missing in just certain galleries. They are:

Remix
Standart Big
Madhouse
He and She

Which are all Aiwan's...we they deleted?
mystic cat
I only have two smilies working in favorites.. There is no other smilies in all of it working.. unknw.gif
donald20
QUOTE (Seda @ Dec 12 2007, 07:59 PM) *

It's working, it's workiiingggg, Donald20 tryyy ittttt

Ohh ohh i'm happy now

Thanks Hyron!!!

hi

yes i try out allready without any sucsess still the same.... think there is a java problem with firefox.. cray.gif cray.gif

mystic cat
The koloboks side bar on Internet Exployer worked great till a couple weeks ago.. now they are not there,the pannel is there but no koloboks.... Only two smilies , on favorites work now,on the pannel..

I don't have firefox..
Hyron
QUOTE (mystic cat @ Dec 14 2007, 05:31 AM) *
The koloboks side bar on Internet Exployer worked great till a couple weeks ago.. now they are not there,the pannel is there but no koloboks.... Only two smilies , on favorites work now,on the pannel..

I don't have firefox..

Toolbar for Internet Explorer is about to ready...

QUOTE (donald20 @ Dec 13 2007, 02:09 PM) *
yes i try out allready without any sucsess still the same.... think there is a java problem with firefox.. cray.gif cray.gif

I think, ksmile conflict with some plugins. pardon.gif
Please, post list of plugins, installed on your Firefox. smile.gif
mystic cat
That would be great Hyron! friends.gif I sure do miss seeing my little Smilies.. Thank you tender.gif
Hyron
QUOTE (Cajungirl @ Dec 13 2007, 06:40 AM) *
I have fixed my toolbar but I have some smilies missing in just certain galleries. They are:

Remix
Standart Big
Madhouse
He and She

Which are all Aiwan's...we they deleted?

No
For Remix gallery i forgot set URL. It must be:
http://www.kolobok.us/modules.php?name=Gif...age=0&cnt=0
For Standart Big, Madhouse, He and She need set parser to "Kolobok.us"
sorry.gif
Cajungirl
Thanks Hyron biggrin.gif . I had realized about the parser and fixed it after I asked when I was comparing it to the others in the preferences. Thanks for the fix in the Remix, too:D
Cajungirl
Hi again, Hyron. I'm having a bit of a problem again. I recently had to exchange my laptop. I went to install the toolbar again on Firefox but it keeps giving me this error message on my error console:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIPrefBranch.getCharPref]" nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://ksmile/content/tools.js :: onLoad :: line 25" data: no]

I am running vista but had no problems on the other computer installing it so I don't think it's the operating system. Please help...I'm having to resort to using my Smiley Xtra toolbar.

I have tried uninstalling the toolbar, deleting ksmile.xml and reinstalling but that hasn't helped.

Thanks again biggrin.gif
В портабле сборке ФайрФокса не реботает (у меня) в профиле есть этот файл но нулевой, панель не отражает ничего, при "загрузке" ничего не происходит.
Что делать по инструкции на 1 стр н.....е катит nea.gif

Предупреждение: Ошибка при анализе значения свойства 'cursor'. Потерянное объявление.
Источник: http://www.kolobok.us/forums/style_images/...ges/css_rte.css
Строка: 183
Предупреждение: Ожидалось определение цвета, но найдено 'solid'. Ожидалось определение цвета, но найдено 'solid'. Ожидался конец значения свойства, но найдено 'solid'. Ошибка при анализе значения свойства 'border'. Потерянное объявление.
Источник: http://www.kolobok.us/forums/style_images/...ges/css_rte.css
Строка: 56
Hyron
Версия 0.8
Нашел причину ошибки wind.ksmile_gals.... smile.gif надеюсь, больше ее не будет
Проверено на Firefox 3 beta и Firefox Portable 2.0.0.11

Version 0.8
I found the cause of error wind.ksmile_gals... smile.gif i hope, it will never appear again
Tested on Firefox 3 beta and Firefox Portable 2.0.0.11
clapping.gif во теперь сработало
но не удобно . .... каждый раз при открытии скачивать их ????!!
Hyron
QUOTE (1234 @ Dec 27 2007, 04:43 AM) *
clapping.gif во теперь сработало
но не удобно . .... каждый раз при открытии скачивать их ????!!

pardon.gif включай кэш
Cajungirl
Yeah, Hyron! I'm happy to report my smilies are up and running again. clapping.gif
You are a genius!!
Цитата
pardon.gif включай кэш
ГДЕ? В БРАУЗЕРЕ? включено 100мег
blum.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.