Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New koloboks from Connie
Kolobok's smiles forums > For English users > About Kolobok's
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Sweetie
Connie, since I seen your first kolobok, I always admired your work. Wont stop with your latest creations give_rose.gif
Katinka
QUOTE(connie @ Jul 28 2007, 06:00 AM) *
I played around with this for awhile today. So.. Im leaving her as she is now (extra hand added - she wont fall off now) lol

Dear Connie!

This smiley is so sweet, so heartwarming! tender.gif Thank you very much for the hard work and please, don't stop creating all these cuties!
evergreen
QUOTE(connie @ Jul 28 2007, 07:00 AM) *
Good point 833p.. I adjusted the moon I had made so its more crescent shaped....

Connie...I think they are all sweet .

Thank YOU give_rose.gif .

Cathy good.gif
clover
Connie, your sleepy moon girl is absolutely adorable!
mystic cat
I love connies little koloboks ,they are aways so sweet and adorable.. ..Her site is on my desktop just so I can see her sweet little babies,when I want to, all her koloboks very special!.. tender.gif
connie
QUOTE(Just Cuz @ Jul 27 2007, 11:05 PM) *
clapping.gif Looks great connie, except I can't figure out why the bow looks like it's pulsating.

hiya JC smile.gif
Ive fixed the pulsating bow (was my fault) and copied over the file.. so its as it should be now. Thank you for pointing that out to me (I shoulda seen it) duh crazy.gif
Just Cuz
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 1 2007, 12:56 PM) *
Ive fixed the pulsating bow (was my fault) and copied over the file.. so its as it should be now. Thank you for pointing that out to me (I shoulda seen it) duh crazy.gif

I wasn't sure if it was a glitch, or something you had done intentionally.

She sure looks sweet.

Is she ready for your gallery? Or are you able to load your own images now?
connie
QUOTE(Just Cuz @ Aug 1 2007, 01:31 PM) *
Is she ready for your gallery? Or are you able to load your own images now?

I think she is done... No I cannot upload them myself

Doc ... I as you can see I changed the moon and made it yellow (as you asked)

iamjustme
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 6 2007, 06:41 PM) *

Awesome work Connie, I love it!!!

Congrats and many thanks! good.gif
Just Cuz
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 6 2007, 06:41 PM) *

I think she is done...

I've added her to your gallery.
Sissie
QUOTE(iamjustme @ Aug 7 2007, 07:56 AM) *
Awesome work Connie, I love it!!!

Congrats and many thanks! good.gif

i love this sleeping smile .... good.gif
its way to cute.... biggrin.gif
little girl
love your moongirl !

..but I miss your own page, connie ...... I hope them come back soon !!
Katinka
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 7 2007, 01:41 AM) *
I think she is done...

She IS Connie! So sweet, so adorable. Thank you very much!
connie
QUOTE(little girl @ Aug 7 2007, 07:21 AM) *
love your moongirl !

..but I miss your own page, connie ...... I hope them come back soon !!

thank you smile.gif My pages are eventually not going to exist. We are going to be moving and as they reside with my Isp account and I will no longer have that account they will be gone. I have been searching for another place to move them to that I can always keep them there but I have not found a way that either works well for me, or that I can afford. (I cant afford to pay for a site for doing this - it is only a hobby for me afterall and I make no money from it (and dont want to) For now it has been too much work to keep up with all the new smileys by everyone and it is being redone so that it is back to as it was in the beginning before I asked their permission to display their works. If I find another place for it to reside it will make it much easier to transfer it as well. My life is very busy and I dont have time to keep up with it as it has been. All the smileys by the artists can be found on Aiwan's forum, as it should be.
Katinka
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 7 2007, 05:34 PM) *
I have been searching for another place to move them to that I can always keep them there but I have not found a way that either works well for me, or that I can afford.

Connie, dear! I know this must be a silly question, but have you tried www.freewebs.com ? pardon.gif My site is there and I am really satisfied with their service. Not much to pay. There are hundreds of ready built templates, which you can change to suit your taste. I have a domain name and I can still afford it, though I am Hungarian which is equal to poor! crazy.gif
connie
QUOTE(Katinka @ Aug 7 2007, 08:56 AM) *
Connie, dear! I know this must be a silly question, but have you tried www.freewebs.com ? pardon.gif My site is there and I am really satisfied with their service. Not much to pay. There are hundreds of ready built templates, which you can change to suit your taste. I have a domain name and I can still afford it, though I am Hungarian which is equal to poor! crazy.gif

Yeah I wasnt too happy with it, but thank you smile.gif
Doc
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 7 2007, 01:41 AM) *
I think she is done... No I cannot upload them myself Doc ... I as you can see I changed the moon and made it yellow (as you asked)

clapping.gif Great!!! clapping.gif
Thank you Connie, she's Lovely good.gif good.gif good.gif

I'd like to see a boy-version as well
connie
QUOTE(Just Cuz @ Aug 7 2007, 06:25 AM) *
I've added her to your gallery.

thanks JC
ladyinthemists
Connie, I really LOVE your wonderful work...you are exceptionally talented. I store all of my smiley graphics in a free PhotoBucket (http://photobucket.com/) account. Perhaps you could store your own graphics in a PhotoBucket account too. You would also be able to either make it public or private, as you wish. You can even have more than one PhotoBucket account...one for private and one for public viewing...if you want. Most definitely...and most importantly!...please keep up your outstanding work...you're TOPS!! Thanks for all you do for us!!

June / ladyinthemists
connie
QUOTE(ladyinthemists @ Aug 7 2007, 04:56 PM) *
Connie, I really LOVE your wonderful work...you are exceptionally talented. I store all of my smiley graphics in a free PhotoBucket (http://photobucket.com/) account. Perhaps you could store your own graphics in a PhotoBucket account too. You would also be able to either make it public or private, as you wish. You can even have more than one PhotoBucket account...one for private and one for public viewing...if you want. Most definitely...and most importantly!...please keep up your outstanding work...you're TOPS!! Thanks for all you do for us!!

June / ladyinthemists

hi smile.gif My smileys are all on a paid Photobucket account. smile.gif This is not a huge problem. The site will be back up soon; Im taking the time now while I have it to redo it as Ive wanted to for some time now so that it is all set when we do move. We are going to be living in a very remote area, with dialup access and I also will not have the time to keep up with it as it is now. So, its time to put it back to as it was before the move, and as I said, while I do have some time as there are long periods of time when Im not online.
little girl
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 8 2007, 05:16 AM) *
I do have some time as there are long periods of time when Im not online.

... we wish you a lot succeed in new at home. Arizona is a nice place... but we will miss you !
connie
QUOTE(little girl @ Aug 7 2007, 11:31 PM) *
... we wish you a lot succeed in new at home. Arizona is a nice place... but we will miss you !

stop sniffling lol the moves not for some time yet. I'm doing this all ahead of time so when the time comes I won't have to worry, or rush to get it done. Yep Arizona is nice, but we do live in the hot part of it, in the desert. Looking forward to living in the mountains and away from city life. Will have to get used to no cell phones, no traffic lights and dial up internet LOL
iamjustme
I wish you the best of luck anytime, anywhere Connie! give_rose.gif
little girl
okay! I save it for later.

I think , I want to move with yours ... this sounds really nicely.
In 2000 I was in arizona, colorado and utah. the country is to nicely to cry!
it is a nice place on this earths! smile.gif

Just Cuz
QUOTE(little girl @ Aug 8 2007, 01:57 AM) *
I think , I want to move with you.

You're too late.

I've already got dibs on the spare bedroom. biggrin.gif

connie
QUOTE(Just Cuz @ Aug 8 2007, 08:03 AM) *
You're too late.

Oh come on, tell the truth.. you want the bar and the pool LOL drinks.gif crazy.gif

I've been wanting to redo some of my really old smileys that I made in the very beginning so will post em as I get them done.

old

new
Doc
Don't get me wrong Connie, but I don't get the story of this kolobok. What's happening to Angel-ring-kind-of-thing?It's above the head, than its resting on his head and then it falls?

Oh, wait... Its a devil! The horns pop out making the ring to fall... or am I mistaken?
little girl
QUOTE(Just Cuz @ Aug 8 2007, 05:03 PM) *
You're too late.

I take the hammock in the trees !

biggrin.gif
connie
QUOTE(Doc @ Aug 8 2007, 02:07 PM) *
Don't get me wrong Connie, but I don't get the story of this kolobok. What's happening to Angel-ring-kind-of-thing?It's above the head, than its resting on his head and then it falls?Oh, wait... Its a devil! The horns pop out making the ring to fall... or am I mistaken?
Sorta wink.gif It is an angel with a halo, then the horns grow and it turns into a devil and the halo falls

QUOTE(little girl @ Aug 8 2007, 02:37 PM) *
I take the hammock in the trees ! biggrin.gif

there ya go wink.gif There are LOTS of them!I got looking at this old one that I made and hate it. So I did it differently

old:

new:
Just Cuz
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 8 2007, 02:31 PM) *
Oh come on, tell the truth.. you want the bar and the pool LOL drinks.gif crazy.gif

I thought those were "perks" - I need somewhere to sleep occasionally too.

old          new
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 8 2007, 07:08 PM) *
old          new

Do you want the revised images loaded into your gallery?
Overwrite the old with the new?
connie
QUOTE(Just Cuz @ Aug 8 2007, 05:39 PM) *
Do you want the revised images loaded into your gallery?
Overwrite the old with the new?

Yes please.. overrite em

I thought those were "perks" - I need somewhere to sleep occasionally too.

sleep? What's that?
Just Cuz
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 8 2007, 08:28 PM) *
Yes please.. overrite em

Done
          connie_17
connie_ouchcactus

QUOTE(connie @ Aug 8 2007, 08:28 PM) *
sleep? What's that?

Oh, you know... just something I like to do every few days.
While I check my eyelids for cracks. lazy.gif

iamjustme
new

QUOTE(connie @ Aug 8 2007, 07:08 PM) *
new:

Awesome ones Connie, those are great!!! biggrin.gif
evergreen
'connie' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:08 AM' post='11188'

Very cute ...great work clapping.gif clapping.gif .

I love the angel too!

Cathy good.gif

little girl
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 9 2007, 02:08 AM) *
There are LOTS of them!

...hammock between cactuses ? ... oh oh ...
I think, I sleep better in the bar !! biggrin.gif

... laughing cactus is funny ! wink.gif
clover
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 8 2007, 08:08 PM) *
new:

Awesome, Connie clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Aiwan
Я знаю, что мы все любим Connie и мы все будем с нетерпением ждать ее возвращения, но пока, я думаю, в этой теме не стоит разводить OFFTOP. Эта тема посвещена ее новым работам. Надеюсь все поймут мои слова правильно.

Смешной и забавный good.gif
п.с. Не переживай, у тебя идей хватит на нас всех вместе взятых clapping.gif
Doc
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 9 2007, 02:08 AM) *
Sorta wink.gif It is an angel with a halo, then the horns grow and it turns into a devil and the halo falls

sorry for not see that on the first spot. Maybe he isnt too "evil" and in the latest frames he almost looks sad/sorry for being a devil. It could help the devil when his colour changes to red, adding an evil laughter and keeping him proud. But I appologize for sitting down in the artists chair.

there ya go wink.gif There are LOTS of them!I got looking at this old one that I made and hate it. So I did it differently

old:

new:

clapping.gif Very Funny clapping.gif I almost feel sad for the little guy rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif
STAR
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 9 2007, 03:08 AM) *
new:

clapping.gif
very fanny rofl.gif

bravo !
mystic cat
I love the ouchey catus one.. give_rose.gif So adorable! I lived in west Texas for 14 years and I think I met that cactus many times..I moved here to east Texas a year ago,I had a internet dial up in west Texas, that was better than satellite or any internet provider, I have ever had, but got here and dial up was really bad.... got a satillite finally, but had to go to another.. hopeing it will work ok this time.. .. I hope you are moving to a great place that will make you happy and have great dial up like I had in West Texas.... drinks.gif
connie
mini version of my running smiley:

============

Added to the gallery:
connie_mini_runner
Katinka
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 19 2007, 12:35 AM) *

So sweet! THANK YOU, Connie! clapping.gif

I need this smilie every single day to describe my dash in the morning! good.gif
mystic cat
give_rose.gif Very cute little guy,connie! Great job! good.gif
evergreen
'connie' date='Aug 19 2007, 01:35 AM' post='11430'

Love it --->

Thank YOU...Connie give_rose.gif .

Thank YOU...Connie.

iamjustme
QUOTE(connie @ Aug 18 2007, 05:35 PM) *

Lovely one Connie!

It's me, running away from Hurricane Dean! biggrin.gif
connie
Doc - you had asked me to make my little cave guy smiley larger so here you go:

============

Added to your gallery
connie_caveman-1
Doc
Marvelous!

Can you do the one with the club too?
alvie
i like all this smile connie.good work good.gif
Aiwan
This is personal topic only for Connie's works. Connie, please show your new koloboks here.

connie
thank you Aiwan. I got confused and posted them in the other thread for artists. Then I saw you wrote this one so I deleted it pardon.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.