Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum and site
Kolobok's smiles forums > Godfather's office > Technical support
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Just Cuz
My guesses at translation...

QUOTE(Aiwan @ Jul 24 2007, 08:33 AM) *
Раньше, использовалась так. Но после появлении информации о уязвимости в этом месте компания IPB отказалась от такого написания цитаты. Сделав новую версию форума они забыли об этом. Но мы скоро поправим руками и это пропадет. smile.gif

"IPB has screwed up again."

Вот это уже не ко мне... Это наверное НОВЫЙ БАГ... unknw.gif

"I hadn't seen this... must be a NEW BUG." unknw.gif

Это быстро исправим. wink.gif Тест...

"This must be fixed immediately! Testing..."

--------------------------

QUOTE(Aiwan)
Testing...

Ok, they show on the forums now, but on http://kolobok.bazar.co.ua/index.php all you see are
Aiwan
Цитата(Just Cuz @ Сегодня, 10:41 PM) *
must be a NEW BUG

Yes! pardon.gif

Цитата(Just Cuz @ Сегодня, 10:41 PM) *
Ok, they show on the forums now, but on http://kolobok.bazar.co.ua/index.php all you see are

Soory. I shall say the master. drinks.gif
Just Cuz
QUOTE(Just Cuz @ Jul 23 2007, 09:55 PM) *
All of the images @ http://kolobok.bazar.co.ua/index.php? have disappeared. search.gif
Cool! yahoo.gif

biggrin.gif They're back!
iamjustme
QUOTE(Just Cuz @ Jul 25 2007, 12:05 PM) *
Cool! yahoo.gif

biggrin.gif They're back!

Excellent!!! Thank you Aiwan!! yahoo.gif
833P
Log Out isnt working correctly, I get this message;

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.
crazy.gif

Then even though it says I am logged in, I get the same message when I try to post.

I have to delete the kolobok.us cookie on my computer and log in again to fix it.
Just Cuz
^ That may be specific to your computer, or at least the browser you use.

I don't have that trouble using IE6. unknw.gif
833P

Seems ok now, must have had a bad cookie. crazy.gif
Soulgirl
Why do I keep seeing a holding image instead of the created smiley? http://bazar.co.ua ?????
Just Cuz
QUOTE(Soulgirl @ Aug 13 2007, 01:14 PM) *
Why do I keep seeing a holding image instead of the created smiley? http:/ /bazar.co.ua ?????
That was a problem a few weeks ago , but it has been resovled to the best of my knowledge.

Try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps.

Unless you mean you are trying to hotlink the images on another site - in which case that isn't what they are intended for. They would need to be hosted somewhere else for that kind of use.
Aiwan
Цитата(Soulgirl @ Aug 14 2007, 12:14 AM) *
Why do I keep seeing a holding image instead of the created smiley?

Очень большая нагрузка. Это то из-за чего я не мог нигде нормально хоститься. 16mb колобков давали трафика до 200Gb... Это очень сильная нагрузка.
Soulgirl
No, I am not hotlinking... I am looking at threads here such as : http://www.kolobok.us/forums/index.php?sho...26&st=1600#
Just Cuz
pardon.gif They all show perfectly well for me.

I am inclined to believe the issue is with something at your end.
Soulgirl
Perhaps because it's you're account? In your cache? Anyway, I can't see them and I don't have a problem with any other image.
Just Cuz
QUOTE(Soulgirl @ Aug 13 2007, 04:10 PM) *
Perhaps because it's you're account? In your cache?

No, I did a complete cache dump and can still see them just fine.

Can you view them on the loading/index page? http://kolobok.bazar.co.ua/index.php?lng=en
Orcrist
у меня все никак руки не доходят присрунить наших зарубежных товарищей с их новыми темами типа "привет, а вот и я" Оне просто не понимают про лимитированный интернет.

Кстати, насчёт лимитированного инета: хорошо было бы, если бы сайт был доступен и в автономном режиме, а то приходится постоянно открывать в поисках нужного смайла, теряя тем самым время и деньги.

P.S. Не смог вставить цитату посредством кнопки "Quote". Пришлось вставлять руками.
Aiwan
Цитата(Orcrist @ Aug 21 2007, 11:20 PM) *
хорошо было бы, если бы сайт был доступен и в автономном режиме, а то приходится постоянно открывать в поисках нужного смайла, теряя тем самым время и деньги.

Есть плагины для оперы, ФФ и эксполера. Ставьте, загружайте себе все галереи и вставляйте из кэша все работает.
Цитата(Orcrist @ Aug 21 2007, 11:20 PM) *
P.S. Не смог вставить цитату посредством кнопки "Quote". Пришлось вставлять руками.

Цитатат тут работает так: выделили в посте нужный текст, нажал на текс с цитатой скопируется в быстрый ответ. Если не выделять ничего, то цитата будет всего сообщения в новом окне ответа.

Кнопка работает как добавление множества цитат в новом окне.
Aiwan
Сегодня обновлял форумные скрипты. Будут проблемы, пишите.
Aiwan
7 декабря были технические работы. Все неполадки были временные. Приносим свои извинения.
Aiwan
Сегодня был обновлен форум. Будут ошибки, сообщайте.
Just Cuz
The reply (with quote) function still does not work.
nea.gif
dilia
its working.

this button adds marked text in somebody's post by a quote into your reply form.
Just Cuz
It's not working for me. unknw.gif When I click on it, everything just freezes up.

Are you telling me it's not a board problem, but rather something I need to check out on my end?
dilia
I don't know... it's working well for me.. unknw.gif
Katinka
It is not working for me either. crazy.gif I thought this was only my problem. If I click on it, I get a "fault on the site"sign... you know in the bottom left corner.

Just Cuz
I didn't think it was my system.

I visit several "Invision Power Board" sites, and this is the only one where I have the problem.
dilia
what browser you are using, both of you?
Just Cuz
I'm using IE6.

I got to looking, and this is the only site I visit where that button is linked by javascript.
That has to be the reason for the trouble. I wonder why it's coded differently here.
Katinka
Internet Explorer

Still nothing. Tried on other forums... was working well... nea.gif

Would be lovely Just Cuz if you found out the why...
iamjustme
QUOTE (dilia @ Jan 21 2008, 08:58 PM) *
what browser you are using, both of you?

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.11 and isn't working for me either.
dilia
im using FF... unknw.gif
STAR
hi.gif
When you click Quote button is changing color , whith the reply this is not happent.

I tryed whith both broswers (Internet Explorer 7 + Mozila Firefox 2.0.0.11)
and nothing happent nea.gif

Its not working for me too , but this is not big problem ,pleasantry.gif Quote pleasantry.gif is doing the same job rigth ?
Why reply is there for ?

Someone must work this weekend moil.gif
hehe
Aiwan
Цитата (STAR @ Jan 22 2008, 07:31 PM) *
hi.gif
When you click Quote button is changing color , whith the reply this is not happent.

I tryed whith both broswers (Internet Explorer 7 + Mozila Firefox 2.0.0.11)
and nothing happent nea.gif

Its not working for me too , but this is not big problem ,pleasantry.gif Quote pleasantry.gif is doing the same job rigth ?
Why reply is there for ?

Someone must work this weekend moil.gif
hehe

Use This button

Select text and press this button
Just Cuz
QUOTE (STAR @ Jan 22 2008, 08:31 AM) *
Quote pleasantry.gif is doing the same job rigth ? Why reply is there for ?

The "multiquote" Click to view attachment button changes color because it enables you to quote more than one post at a time.
The "reply with quote" button doesn't change because it only quotes a single post (when it works properly).

QUOTE (Aiwan @ Jan 22 2008, 09:25 AM) *

wacko.gif Huh?

dilia
Цитата (Aiwan @ Jan 22 2008, 06:25 PM) *
Use This button

они так делают, но не работает. кстати, нажимать "add reply" не обязательно. можно сначала выделить текст, нажать "reply" и нажать "fast reply" оно там уже будет.

Но у них у всех не работает.

Катинка, говорит, что страница грузится с ошибкой.
Just Cuz
QUOTE (dilia @ Jan 22 2008, 04:49 PM) *
можно сначала выделить текст, нажать "reply" и нажать "fast reply" оно там уже будет.

You can first select the text, press the "reply" and press the "fast reply" it is already there.

Ok, that works - but what a strange setup. fool.gif
I've never seen those two buttons linked in that way.

dilia
Цитата (Just Cuz @ Jan 23 2008, 03:00 AM) *
можно сначала выделить текст, нажать "reply" и нажать "fast reply" оно там уже будет.

You can first select the text, press the "reply" and press the "fast reply" it is already there.

i'm impressed.

excellent translation of a common talking. Who helps you? smile.gif
Just Cuz
QUOTE (dilia @ Jan 22 2008, 09:06 PM) *
Who helps you? smile.gif
biggrin.gif YOU DO!

But actually that's exactly what I got back when I ran it through Google's translator.
Aiwan
Так. Рассказываю подробно... Диля переведи.

Существует ТРИ вида цитирования:

1. Простое. Вы выбираете сообщение, НИЧЕГО не выделяя нажимаете кнопку . Весь текст сообщения скопируется в НОВОЕ ОКНО простую форму ответа.

2. Быстрая цитата. Для этого, вы ВЫДЕЛЯЕТЕ НУЖНЫЙ ТЕКСТ И НАЖИМАЕТЕ НА КНОПКУ того человека, чей текст вы скопировали. (Если вы хотите цитировать меня, то нажимаете на эту кнопку моего сообщения, если у Just Cuz, то выделив часть его текста нажимаете на кнопку ЕГО сообщения). После этого вы увидите цитату прямо в форме быстрого ответа.

3. Множественное цитирование. Нажимаете на кнопку одного или нескольких сообщений. Потом нажимаете на кнопку и все отмеченые сообщения будут скопированы полностью туда в форму ответа.
dilia
Цитата
Простое. Вы выбираете сообщение, НИЧЕГО не выделяя нажимаете кнопку . Весь текст сообщения скопируется в НОВОЕ ОКНО простую форму ответа.
нифига не работает. на это все и жалуются. у меня тоже.

Работает только схема: - выделить текст в сообщении -> нажать reply-> нажать fast reply.
Aiwan
Цитата (dilia @ Jan 23 2008, 08:57 AM) *
нифига не работает. на это все и жалуются. у меня тоже.

Не работает в только в IE. Они там что то намутили в седьмой версии. Зачем эта неудобная цитата в новом окне когда это же самое удобнее делает прямо вам в ответ быстрая цитата?

Я могу только убрать совсем цитату...

Все работает smile.gif

но теперь не работает в Опере wacko.gif Короче ладно, пусть работает в IE, на нем больше сидит народа...
dilia
у меня FF. не работает. У Just Cuz шестой IE, тоже не работает. Если ты уберешь, то вообще нельзя будет кнопкой цитировать, только copy-paste-ом непосредственно.

Aiwan
Цитата (dilia @ Jan 23 2008, 10:18 AM) *
у меня FF. не работает. У Just Cuz шестой IE, тоже не работает. Если ты уберешь, то вообще нельзя будет кнопкой цитировать, только copy-paste-ом непосредственно.

ПРОВЕРКА ЦИТАТЫ ВСЕГО СООБЩЕНИЯ. РАБОТАЕТ.

ПРОВЕРКА БЫСТРОЙ ЦИТАТЫ. РАБОТАЕТ.

Извините все за тех проблемы smile.gif Все поправил. Проверьте на IE6-7.

IE РАБОТАЕТ.

Цитата (Aiwan @ Jan 23 2008, 10:17 AM) *
Не работает в только в IE.

Теперь работает.
Just Cuz
It is working for me now. good.gif

I'm still curious about the javascript linking. Is that a modification you installed, Aiwan?
Katinka
QUOTE (Just Cuz @ Jan 23 2008, 02:48 PM) *
It is working for me now. good.gif

WOW! Working for me, as well! yahoo.gif

Thank you! give_rose.gif
Aiwan
Цитата (Just Cuz @ Jan 23 2008, 06:48 PM) *
I'm still curious about the javascript linking. Is that a modification you installed, Aiwan?

This modification there is on site the author Neo. Her no on the other site.

Цитата (Katinka @ Jan 23 2008, 08:52 PM) *
WOW! Working for me, as well!

wink.gif
iamjustme
QUOTE (Katinka @ Jan 23 2008, 10:52 AM) *
WOW! Working for me, as well! yahoo.gif

Same here, THANKS A LOT GODFATHER!
Equator
Не могу найти кнопку "Обзор" В профиле, чтобы поставить аватару... И не знаю как аватары выкладывать... cray.gif Помогите плз...
Не пинайте сильна за оффтоп.... sorry.gif
Aiwan
Свой аватар можно ставить после 10 сообщений. Тогда же будет и видна кнопка обзора.
Aiwan
Уважаемыe посетители!

28 мая 2008 года с 1:00 до 6:00 на ММТС-9 проводились плановые работы по модернизации оборудования нашего хостера.

Приносим свои извинения за возможные неудобства.
Aiwan
Сегодня обновил версию движка форума. Будут ошибки, пишите.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2022 Invision Power Services, Inc.