Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need a special smiley
Kolobok's smiles forums > For English users > About Kolobok's
touptit
Hi all Kolobok's members

i thought of a new smiley that would be very nice to have....it is funny i'm sure

A) first, you have a black square (or background...about 2 inches X 2 inches)

dirol.gif then, a smiley pulls a cord and a lightbulb goes ON (background turns to white)

C) then the smiley seems surprised ...almost scared by what he sees: YOU...(the viewer) and he pulls back the cord several times to close the light (witch wiggles on the cord)

D)finaly, last frame goes back to black background....then ...loop

what do you think? never seen that one but i'm sure people will love it (me first) give_rose.gif

can anyone make this for me??.....both Boy and Girl style ??...please

i know it is easy to say but hard to do but you guys are so good at it
PsychoSarah
I'm so glad someone else has a special request.
I'm member of a forum where someone always posts by concluding their thoughts with a waving smiley.

They do this to irritate the person they're replying to. As if to say they're getting their attention with the wave after they make their remarks because that person is too dense to comprehend otherwise.

I would love a waving smiley that waves and then its arm falls off.
Has anyone seen something like that? Or can some gifted artist here make one?
It would be greatly appreciated as a smiley rebuttal to the butt head on that particular forum. crazy.gif

Thank you all for reading this newbie.
Aiwan
Hi! Something strange in your request. I could not understand the meaning. unknw.gif
PsychoSarah
QUOTE (Aiwan @ Apr 14 2014, 04:36 AM) *
Hi! Something strange in your request. I could not understand the meaning. unknw.gif

Я пишу это в переводчика Google, чтобы сделать мой запрос лучше понять.
Я хотел бы найти или попросите кого-нибудь создать размахивая смайлик, как и то, что появляется в мой первый пост здесь. Но вместо того, он просто размахивая рукой, я хотел бы рука, чтобы быть размахивая а затем опадают.
Может кто-то создать нечто подобное для меня? Спасибо за чтение этого. Я надеюсь, что это находится в надлежащем русского языка.
Aiwan
такой?
PsychoSarah
Да. Я надеюсь найти смайлик, что волны, как это, но после момента махнув рукой падает на землю. Может быть, даже смайлик, который выглядит, как это, . А потом его рука падает на пол после того как он волн на некоторое время.
PsychoSarah
Я ошибаюсь, что этот форум имеет людей, которые являются членами, и они могут создавать анимированные улыбающиеся смайлики? Любой, кто может помочь с моей просьбе ценится. Если я ошибаюсь, простите меня за непонимание цели этого форума.
Aiwan
I do not paint orders. Perhaps others are not interested.
PsychoSarah
Цитата (Aiwan @ Apr 24 2014, 10:23 PM) *
I do not paint orders. Perhaps others are not interested.

That's a shame. I wasted my time thinking this site was what it is advertised to be on the search engines.
Aiwan
If you waited from us too much, then it's not our fault, it's your mistake. hi.gif
MarieAnne
This is the most awesome smilie site on the net. It is your loss Sarah.
Tho' that smilie she is asking about would be nice. You are not a catalog order place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.