Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New smiles (Gomotes) from Erni
Kolobok's smiles forums > For English users > About Kolobok's
Aiwan
Erni, please show your new Gomotes here. drinks.gif
Erni
At this point I wanted to introduce my self and say hello to you!
Also I wanted to thanks Aiwan that he made it possible to show you some of my creations here at Kolobok.

I started made emoticons around 10 years ago. With my first steps I changed existing emoticons into new ones how I like them. I designed my work over the years in different styles but with the time I wanted to create my own style like the known smiley makers Fool and Aiwan. I need some years of practice and with the feedback from the users I reached my target and started the emoticon project Gomotes.

Every now and then I redesign some of my old work or come up with a new emoticon. It's just my hobby when life is frustating or I just need some time to take a brake. I dive into design emoticons.

Over the years I had different emoticon projects in my hand started from SML-World to Smileydesign, SimpleSmile and ended with Gomotes. For me it is my last emoticon project because I'm really happy with it.

I try to provide my users with informations about actual projects, new emoticons and also other emoticon related informations. The site offers also some features for the users. So the users can add favorites to the emoticons they like or just zoom into my small emoticons or take a look how they look on dark backgrounds, also it is allowed to use them on other sites if the guidelines allows external graphics. Also you can leave comments at my work if you like it or have improvements. Also there is a emoticon request page for new ideas.

Another nice feature is the monthly emoticon battle where two gomotes(emoticons) fight for the title emoticon of the month at the end of the year there is once the ultimate emoticon battle. Where all twelve monthly winners and the emoticon of the year from the previous year fight for the title emoticon of the year. All features can be used without any registration.

I hope Gomotes it's not to complicated for you, if it is so. I try to show you here in this topic some of my work.

At last sorry for my bad english I try my best, but don't be angry if I fail.

Goldfish Emoticon

this is a redesign from one of my older emoticons. In my eyes I had a really good time back there. But it's in the eye from the viewer. Like this emoticon the purple emoticon love the goldfish, but feel the goldfish the same?
Zebulon
Hallo Erni ,

schön, dich hier zu sehen . Ich bekam deine Erlaubnis deine Smilies auf meiner Seite einzufügen im August 2011, allerdings für die Smiliedesign.de. Wenn du möchtest, dass ich dein Banner auf meiner Seite in Gomotes ändere, sagst Bescheid.

Viel Erfolg! Ich freu mich auf deine Werke .

LG Zebulon (alias Doris)

Hi Ernie ,

nice to see you here . I got your permission to insert your emoticons on my side in August 2011, but for the Smiliedesign.de. If you want me to change your banner on my page in Gomot, say it.

Good luck! I'm looking forward to your works .

BR Zebulon (alias Doris)
iamjustme
Welcome to our beloved community Erni, is a real pleasure to have you and your great Gomotes here. I like them a lot! clapping.gif

Please feel yourself at home. I'm looking forward to see more of your work. drinks.gif
Laie
Keep up the good work.

Welcome Erni, I like your work very much.
vesperala
Welcome, Erni! nice work smile.gif
Elffy
good stuff, keep it going.
Erni
Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys. give_rose.gif

@Zebulon yes that's right I rembering to allow you to use my work from smileydesign.net. If you want also add a link to Gomotes this would be really nice.
Zebulon
Sure good.gif . Where can I get a banner? Do you have some? I couldn't find it on your hp... unknw.gif Maybe I can pleasantry.gif take pleasantry.gif it from an other hp... spiteful.gif
MotherGoose
Greetings Erni! drinks.gif I love you work! Are you on Deviant Art? I think I saw you there.
Erni
@Zebulon I've no banner for the site a normal text link should work too.

@MotherGoose Yes I'm at deviantART too my nick is sml-e.

A redesigned character design from candyman was my latest work.
Nothing to bloodthirsty here.
MotherGoose
QUOTE (Erni @ Feb 1 2012, 12:38 PM) *
@MotherGoose Yes I'm at deviantART too my nick is sml-e.

A redesigned character design from candyman was my latest work.
Nothing to bloodthirsty here.

Yes.. ok.. I am subscribed to you.

You have amazing detail on such a small emote. clapping.gif
Erni
Super Bowl XLVI Emoticon

Maybe this emoticon fitted for todays Super Bowl event.
MotherGoose
QUOTE (Erni @ Feb 5 2012, 09:18 AM) *
Super Bowl XLVI Emoticon

clapping.gif
iamjustme
QUOTE (Erni @ Feb 5 2012, 11:18 AM) *
Super Bowl XLVI Emoticon

Cool! good.gif
Elffy
QUOTE (Erni @ Feb 5 2012, 11:18 AM) *
Super Bowl XLVI Emoticon

like it good.gif
Aiwan
Nice work good.gif
Erni
Finally a redesign of an concept I made some time ago.

Maybe this is the reason why I don't have much time for new emoticons.
Aiwan
If you have found the reason why there is no desire to draw the new emoticons, I proposed to you on the Nobel Prize. drinks.gif
Erni
QUOTE (Aiwan @ May 19 2012, 09:23 AM) *
If you have found the reason why there is no desire to draw the new emoticons, I proposed to you on the Nobel Prize. drinks.gif

Maybe one day we found it!
Carlee
Hello, Welcome biggrin.gif
Erni
Hey folks I know Halloween is over, but there could be always a Michael Myers behind the next corner

So stay safe!
Aiwan
Hi! A fun job! mosking.gif
And who is Michael Myers? unknw.gif
Erni
It's the guy from the Halloween movies Aiwan.

And for all which wanna dance the Gangnam Style from PSY...
Erni
Hey guys,

the time has come the Ultimate Emoticon Battle 2012 has started. You could choose out of 13 emoticons, the winner catch the title emoticon of the year 2012!
Erni
After ages a new emoticon...

This one should show a disgusted expression
Aiwan
My favorite "lips glued" good.gif
Erni
Ultimate Emoticon Battle 2013

It's time the year 2013 is gone and now we search the emoticon of the year 2013 on Gomotes. Choose with some simple mouse clicks your favourite emoticon.

Wish all users on Kolobok a happy new year and only the best for you guys. give_rose.gif
Reny
give_rose.gif I have voted... hab abgestimmt....
Aiwan
Thank you, Erni! I congratulate you with New Year!
ps I voted smile.gif
Erni
Thank you guys you made me happy with your interaction.

I hope you're all fine? The last weeks I work a lot on the project and made the site mobile ready. I've some questions to you...

Gomotes

Is this easy for you to navigate through the site? Do you notice what the site is about? Are there any ideas to made things better?

I'm so lazy to often but I really hope I can come up with some new emoticons in the future. Enjoy your day and keep on smiling.
Aiwan
Erni, Hi! biggrin.gif I looked at the site. Everything is fine, everything you need at your fingertips. wink.gif
Reny
Hi Erni hab deiner Seite auch einen Besuch abgestattet, alles übersichtlich und leicht zu finden. Tolle Arbeit! clapping.gif
Erni
Glad it worked for you. good.gif So now I can concentrate to design new emoticons. biggrin.gif
Reny
Great yahoo.gif
Erni
New emoticon in town

You can't be serious!
Erni
Hi guys

the Ultimate Emoticon Battle 2014 started don't forget to vote.

And today I've designed a Super Bowl Emoticon
Reny
Voting done give_rose.gif
and I like the Super Bowl Emoticon! clapping.gif
Erni
Thank you Reny good.gif

New in town
Reny
QUOTE (Erni @ Jan 29 2015, 09:12 PM) *
Thank you Reny good.gif

New in town

great... good.gif ... and really cruel wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.