Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie here having problems
Kolobok's smiles forums > Godfather's office > Technical support
aderynmawr
Hi...I've just signed up and am having a few problems filling in my profile. Every time I try I get a message that says "You are not allowed to use this part of the board".

I'm assuming that this is a rule of the board, but since the only technical information I've been able to find is in Russian (I think - I apologise if I'm wrong...foreign languages aren't my strongest subject!)

So please tell me what I need to do - it drives me nuts when I can't do something that I feel I should be capable of!

Many thanks!
dilia
you have to reach 6 post on the board to open full possibilities of your group in profile
aderynmawr
QUOTE (dilia @ Jul 24 2011, 03:57 AM) *
you have to reach 6 post on the board to open full possibilities of your group in profile

Thanks for replying so swiftly...I guessed that it must be something like that, but itseems that every forum has different rules!
zaraZ
Собственно сам вопрос - а где можно взять эти коды именно для Колобков? Всё перерыл, нигде не нашел. sad.gif