Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: can this be done?
Kolobok's smiles forums > For English users > About Kolobok's
EatCereal
Click to view attachmentcan this be made and the sign read Sarcasm? instead of off topic?
833P

Done blum.gif
EatCereal
clapping.gif Thank you so much!

yahoo.gif
vesperala
so, why dont you speak on personal mesages if this posts are useless for us smile.gif

I made 2 useless clicks on this topic, to read ...nothing smile.gif
833P
why dont you speak on personal mesages

We did. good.gif
vesperala
sad.gif just another great post of yours
congrats. this thread has 212 views. hope this makes you happy, to know each was disappointed.

this is not respect. bad.gif
833P

A question was asked which I responded to. Youre welcome, son. hi.gif
DrDeisel
I think she means that if you're going to create a new smiley and mention it here, you should probably - just to be polite - post the smiley here for others to enjoy/use as well. Or are your responses just sarcasm? rofl.gif
Sweetie
Edit:
DrDeisel
For the most part, I would agree with you. However, they chose to share their "Done" and "Thank you" posts publicly - if the smiley was meant to be private, why not keep the rest of the messages private as well? pardon.gif Then others wouldn't be coming to the post to find no new image after all.
iamjustme
833P

Rather shocked at a level of animosity I wasnt aware of.
vesperala
sad.gif was no animosity in my post.

was only the feeling that you do not really care about us at all.
833P
I only saw this thread after I'd recieved EatCerial's PM via email and replied to it with the emote requested. I posted "done" so no one else would go to the trouble. If anyone else wanted the emote all they had to do was ask, and as nobody has, presumably they dont.

They are easy enough to change, just fill in the blanks .... 9pt Arial Black Bold

DrDeisel
QUOTE (833P @ Mar 5 2010, 07:10 PM) *

No animosity at all on my part either - just pointing out that the Netiquette could have been a bit better. Sorry if I seemed too harsh. give_rose.gif
Sweetie
QUOTE (833P @ Mar 5 2010, 12:42 PM) *

Thank you for this 833P.

On a side note. Your new avatar is great. I love it! good.gif
RainbOZ
QUOTE (833P @ Mar 6 2010, 04:42 AM) *
I only saw this thread after I'd recieved EatCerial's PM via email and replied to it with the emote requested. I posted "done" so no one else would go to the trouble. If anyone else wanted the emote all they had to do was ask, and as nobody has, presumably they dont.

They are easy enough to change, just fill in the blanks .... 9pt Arial Black Bold

Thank you for these 833P.
I can think of many uses for them.
I love the wagging finger as well.
hi.gif
mystic cat
QUOTE (833P @ Mar 5 2010, 12:42 PM) *

Thank you 833P, these are very useful.
I hope all is well for you! Great seeing you here again! drinks.gif
iamjustme
QUOTE (833P @ Mar 5 2010, 11:42 AM) *

Thanks for this gift 833P, pretty useful!

...and I agree with Sweetie, your new avatar is so cool!
Tupelo
QUOTE (iamjustme @ Mar 8 2010, 10:39 PM) *
Thanks for this gift 833P, pretty useful!

...and I agree with Sweetie, your new avatar is so cool!

I like it and I like Sweeti'es avatar, too. clapping.gif
Chey

Thanks sooo much these will come in handy 833P give_rose.gif
kukuruku
QUOTE (833P @ Mar 5 2010, 08:10 PM) *

I need to read on this banner ( girl) : ,,You shouldn't warn me!".

Is it possble? give_rose.gif
EatCereal
QUOTE (833P @ Mar 5 2010, 09:42 PM) *

How do you do that?
dilia
1. Save the gif file on your PC.
2. Open up the file in a program that can work with gifes (Ulead gif animator for example, or Adobe Image ready)
3.Create a new layer
4. Draw your text pixel by pixel, by using pencil tool.
5. Copy your drawing to a new layer. Shift it to some pixels, change the color.
6. Edit the animation by switching on/off the layers with the text.
7. Save as gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.