Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New koloboks from MotherGoose
Kolobok's smiles forums > For English users > About Kolobok's
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Aiwan
This is personal topic only for MotherGoose's works. MotherGoose, please show your new koloboks here. give_rose.gif
twooneoo
clapping.gif hoping to see some nice new Koloboks in here clapping.gif

yahoo.gif Yay a topic to show off your Koloboks yahoo.gif

good.gif Well deserved good.gif
Sweetie
CONGRATULATIONS MOTHER GOOSE!

MotherGoose
Oh My Goodness! Thank you! give_rose.gif
STAR
well done drinks.gif

i wish to full it soon crazy.gif
Cherna
Mother Goose, we are waiting for new koloboks!!! yahoo.gif yahoo.gif clapping.gif
iamjustme
Congratulations MotherGoose!!
MotherGoose
Well thank you all very much my friends!! drinks.gif give_rose.gif Your kindness means a lot to me.

I guess I better get *something* up on this empty thread. mosking.gif

I will start with a salute to Russia! Click to view attachment

Please feel free to ask for your country's flag.
Aiwan
MotherGoose, спасибо! Поздравляю с началом!
п.с. Сейчас исправляем галерею. Спасибо за то что нашли ошибку wink.gif
bersmi
Wow- Great - congratulations MotherGoose drinks.gif give_rose.gif

I'd love one with the Luxembourg flag, please? give_rose.gif
Sweetie
Great beginning Mother Goose

If possible, I would like two one with a boy, and one with a girl holding the Canada flag

Thank you.
mystic cat
clapping.gif Congrats to you Mother Goose. Waiting to see more of your great works! biggrin.gif

mys
clapping.gif Congrats! Well deserved!

I'd like a girl with a USA flag. give_rose.gif
MotherGoose
QUOTE (Aiwan @ Mar 7 2009, 03:12 AM) *
MotherGoose, спасибо! Поздравляю с началом!
п.с. Сейчас исправляем галерею. Спасибо за то что нашли ошибку wink.gif

You are most welcome!

Thank you attending to gallery so fast!

Вы только приветствовать!

Спасибо, посещающих в галерею так быстро!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Ok.. these I have made already. Sweet, I think I will start new with a boy girl flag set. If you go to my gallery *here at Kolobok* and pick two boy styles and two girl styles to use, I will make all my flags again but better. good.gif

QUOTE (mystic cat @ Mar 7 2009, 07:22 AM) *
clapping.gif Congrats to you Mother Goose. Waiting to see more of your great works! biggrin.gif

Thank you Carol. give_rose.gif
Sweetie
These are only suggestions, because you asked YOU are the Artist. Only YOU know how much work it involves.

With these 2 it's like saying "Hi from my country". Maybe holding the country flag in the other hand (what hand Sweetie )

I took this one only to give an idea that, maybe, a stamp with the flag, and one of the waving guys "standing" at the bottom would be different too, I think.

My second suggestion are these or, these

Did you say 2 couples? Oh well, it's been too long since I left school
MotherGoose
lol.gif Ok.. This is good for ideas. I will have to select for a simple animation, but have your thoughts in mind. good.gif
evergreen
(((((MotherGoose)))))

jenwa
What about an aussie flag? unknw.gif
MotherGoose
QUOTE (evergreen @ Mar 7 2009, 06:12 PM) *
(((((MotherGoose)))))

Cathy!!!! Long time no see!!! friends.gif give_rose.gif
bersmi
Thanks so much for the Luxembourg flag - it's so cute !! give_rose.gif
mys
Thanks for the US girl, great work!
Chey
These are FABULOUS Mother Goose ,thanks much
Sweetie
Wow! Mother Goose, your gallery is now showing is Hyron's toolbars for IE, FF and Opera. Congratulations for this too
MotherGoose
QUOTE (Sweetie @ Mar 9 2009, 06:47 AM) *
Wow! Mother Goose, your gallery is now showing is Hyron's toolbars for IE, FF and Opera. Congratulations for this too

What? My gallery here? Tell me!! shok.gif
Sweetie
I am happy that it is a nice surprise for you. Yes, your gallery here.

I guess you know that two years ago Hyron made the Ksmile toolbars for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera. I use it since the beginning. Now, with the new updated version, your gallery is showing in it. As I am using Firefox, I will show you a picture of part of it in FF.
MotherGoose
WOW!! Thank you for mentioning this to me Sweetie! I did not even know about the tool bar thingie. crazy.gif

This is exciting. give_rose.gif
Jo
clapping.gif cool MG!! I will be sure to grab that smile toolbar!
mystic cat
I love it! drinks.gif drinks.gif
nalui
It's just great, now I can find all your lovely works on my firefox toolbar, MotherGoose... congratulations, you're amazing!

Greetings from Italy
iamjustme
QUOTE (nalui @ Mar 13 2009, 07:19 AM) *

Hey nalui, is great to see you around. ¡Saludos!
nalui
QUOTE (iamjustme @ Mar 14 2009, 06:50 AM) *
Hey nalui, is great to see you around. ¡Saludos!

Hi 'iamjustme'! it's nice to see you too, paisano.

Sweetie
Mother Goose - I have 6 of your signs saying "Just Kidding", all boys. Would you have a girlie one hidden somewhere? I would greatly appreciate it. Please
MotherGoose
QUOTE (Sweetie @ Mar 14 2009, 07:05 PM) *
Mother Goose - I have 6 of your signs saying "Just Kidding", all boys. Would you have a girlie one hidden somewhere? I would greatly appreciate it. Please

Well goodness! That's not right!! Let me look and see. If not, I'll make some. good.gif

There ya go!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

QUOTE (nalui @ Mar 13 2009, 06:19 AM) *
It's just great, now I can find all your lovely works on my firefox toolbar, MotherGoose... congratulations, you're amazing!

Greetings from Italy

Awww Nalui! Thank you so much! give_rose.gif

QUOTE (Jonah @ Mar 11 2009, 02:31 AM) *
clapping.gif cool MG!! I will be sure to grab that smile toolbar!

Thank you so much Jonah! give_rose.gif
mystic cat
The Little just kidding koloboks are great! good.gif Thank you Mother Goose! give_rose.gif
Sweetie
Thank you so much. Great work again
MotherGoose
You are most welcome Sweetie and Mystic Cat! give_rose.gif

Oh.. that Leprechaun doesn't look like he plans to share his Pot Of Gold. cray.gif

But.. I stole it any way..

Click to view attachment
Sweetie
Great ones I wish I had these yesterday wink.gif
MotherGoose
Thank you Sweetie! Why do you wish you had them yesterday? To make the graphic in your signature? I LOVE that BTW!! How did you do that?

This is two little girls .. best friends enjoying some ice cream.

Sweetie
Very cute little girls

I put the graphics together with Animation Shop. I am not able to make an animation. I tried many times. Seems to me that I will never understand the procedure I am definitely not an artist. I can only do little things with graphics that others make.
Chey
Mother Goose you are a star! Sweetie me also hun,just don't have the gift nor the time really tbh
Sweetie
@ Chey - Good thing that there is great artists here always willing to make some for us
MotherGoose
Oh you both are very sweet and kind. give_rose.gif Thank you. No star here... I just make "drawerings" ... crazy.gif

So you can merge animations with Animation Shop then Sweetie? Very cool! I will have look into that. good.gif
STAR
very good job MotherGoose clapping.gif

thank you for sharing your work give_rose.gif
Chey
@ Sweetie sure is a good thing,i'd be lost without smilies now,they are soooo addicting and wonderful!Cheers to all the artists!!

Well your drawerings are Brilliant Mother Goose:clapping: i am always looking forward to your next and never get enough!Can't wait for Sonny and Cher that will be awesome,my mother is/was a big fan of theirs and spends some time on pc now and loving all these great smilies .
MotherGoose
Thank you Star! give_rose.gif

The Sonny and Cher smiley is an egg that is incubating my dear Chey. In it's own good time... wink.gif

By request, the couple from the Valentines Day graphic >
Sweetie
Thank you! The old couple was missing in my collection
mys
QUOTE (MotherGoose @ Mar 17 2009, 03:33 AM) *
Thank you Sweetie! Why do you wish you had them yesterday? To make the graphic in your signature? I LOVE that BTW!! How did you do that?

This is two little girls .. best friends enjoying some ice cream.

How sweet! give_rose.gif
MotherGoose
QUOTE (Sweetie @ Mar 19 2009, 06:09 AM) *
Thank you! The old couple was missing in my collection

Oh You are most welcome Sweetie! friends.gif

QUOTE (mys @ Mar 20 2009, 02:19 PM) *
How sweet! give_rose.gif

Thank you very much! give_rose.gif
Aiwan
MotherGoose, я не перестаю удивляться вашей трудолюбием и желанием рисовать. Браво! clapping.gif

MotherGoose, I admire your diligence and desire to draw! Bravo! clapping.gif

jenwa
They are so cute, ... Would be awesome to see some twin ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.