> Сайт kolobok.us будет закрыт, Точнее перенесен
Aiwan
post Oct 21 2015, 11:58 AM
Post #1

Don
Group Icon

Group: Godfather
Member No.: 1

Добрый день, друзья! Вы наверняка уже знаете, что я долгое время сотрудничал с проектом Колобанга, который выпустил мультсериал о жизни колобков в интернете.

Hello my friends! As you surely already know I have been a long time collaborated with project Kolobanga, which has released animated series about koloboks life in Internet.

В связи с этим, встал вопрос реструктуризации сайта. Сообщаю вам о том, что сайт Kolobok.us вскоре будет закрыт. Все галереи и колобков мы перенесем на сайт проекта Колобанга www.Kolobanga.ru. Мы постараемся сделать все максимально удобно, прислушавшись к вашим пожеланиям (если таковые будут). Вопрос по форуму, скорее всего будет решаться позже. Возможно он останется, но посещаемость и активность его маленькая, целесообразность его существования будет определена вашей активностью.

Thereby there arose a question about site's restructuring. I want to inform you that this site will be closed soon. All the galleries and all koloboks will be relocated to the new site of 'Kolobanga' project by address www.kolobanga.ru. We will do all our best to do all the most convenient and lend an attentive ear to your wishes (if there will be any). Solution about this forum is likely to be decided later. Possibly forum will stay but its attendance and activity is low and expediency of its existence will be decided by the resulting users' activity.

С уважением, Иван Манцуров.

Yours sincerely, Ivan Mansurov

--------------------
p.s. Обладаю смехотворными способностями в рисовании... I have a ridiculous drawing ability...
I'm sorry. But this forum is my home and I write in Russian here. I write in English when I can!
Написать мне письмо можно здесь. You can send me a message here.
Go to the top of the page
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
Aiwan
post Dec 29 2015, 05:12 AM
Post #2

Don
Group Icon

Приятная новость для всех. Сайт решено, оставить smile.gif

--------------------
p.s. Обладаю смехотворными способностями в рисовании... I have a ridiculous drawing ability...
I'm sorry. But this forum is my home and I write in Russian here. I write in English when I can!
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
Thistle
post Mar 2 2016, 07:41 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,859

QUOTE (Aiwan @ Oct 21 2015, 11:58 AM) *
Добрый день, друзья! Вы наверняка уже знаете, что я долгое время сотрудничал с проектом Колобанга, который выпустил мультсериал о жизни колобков в интернете.

Hello my friends! As you surely already know I have been a long time collaborated with project Kolobanga, which has released animated series about koloboks life in Internet.

В связи с этим, встал вопрос реструктуризации сайта. Сообщаю вам о том, что сайт Kolobok.us вскоре будет закрыт. Все галереи и колобков мы перенесем на сайт проекта Колобанга www.Kolobanga.ru. Мы постараемся сделать все максимально удобно, прислушавшись к вашим пожеланиям (если таковые будут). Вопрос по форуму, скорее всего будет решаться позже. Возможно он останется, но посещаемость и активность его маленькая, целесообразность его существования будет определена вашей активностью.

Thereby there arose a question about site's restructuring. I want to inform you that this site will be closed soon. All the galleries and all koloboks will be relocated to the new site of 'Kolobanga' project by address www.kolobanga.ru. We will do all our best to do all the most convenient and lend an attentive ear to your wishes (if there will be any). Solution about this forum is likely to be decided later. Possibly forum will stay but its attendance and activity is low and expediency of its existence will be decided by the resulting users' activity.

Dear Aiwan

I do not know if this will help. I am not an artist. Nor would I consider myself knowledgable in the arts of computer graphics. I have enjoyed your kolobok smilies since I stumbled upon them and the creative genius who created them. In a colorless world, they often put a smile on my face and on the faces of others that I communicate with.

I THINK that the problem with this site is NAVIGATION. I have never quite understood how to find anything. And I do not receive updates or notices when someone responds to a question or request. I am always surprised to return later and find that there is a post waiting for me months later. There may be a lack of activity on THIS forum because the forum itself lacks response activity. Other forums that I am a member are very responsive. I receive email notifications through forum PMs, and I am able to search for topics and posts through a search engine. Navigation is very simple, and I am immediately made aware when someone responds to a post from me or a topic that I have subscribed to. This is important I think to keep people returning and activity levels high.

Also, LANGUAGE can be a barrier. But I have installed a Translation extension on my Mac computer. This helps and makes life for me just a little easier, especially since I do not speak Russian. Too many languages and not enough time to learn them all. English is not 'superior' to other languages, but it does seem to the 'universal' language that most everyone uses. And it is important for forum activity that we ALL are able to communicate, understand, and have fun together without language barriers. I love that we can do this. Many forums have regional areas (for native languages), but most everyone uses English --at least a little. This is where the highest activity level and participation occurs on popular forums --English speaking sections.

The other item I wish to cover is ACCESSIBILITY to your smilies. IF ONLY... I do not know if such a thing is possible, but it would be pure delight if these were made available for purchase in an App, or some other way. Perhaps an easy Download that I can install on my Mac. I do not expect FREE smilies. I am perfectly willing to purchase the material that I use while I am using it. In fact I am doing this. Camilla Eriksson at Millan Net has a website. Access to all of her Smilies can be purchased and used. I can find those smilies at other places on the internet for free, but I do not. I use the smilies at her website. I would rather pay the artist who creates them. And I would still love to see more girl versions of many of the boy smilies. We like to give roses too.

Thank you for your AMAZING Koloboks!
Thistle
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
Aiwan
post Mar 11 2016, 09:01 PM
Post #4

Don
Group Icon

Thank you very much for your kind words, Thistle! Any project requires maximum impact. Unfortunately, my family is not very easy times, all time I given to my children. hi.gif
Welcome, communicate, this forums contains a lot of information smile.gif

Site and forums we decided to leave. drinks.gif

--------------------
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
Borks
post Apr 6 2016, 11:11 AM
Post #5

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,969

QUOTE (Aiwan @ Oct 21 2015, 11:58 AM) *

Your smilies are awesome Aiwan. I love the 3D look. Thanks for sharing them with us! dirol.gif smile.gif
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
Aiwan
post Apr 6 2016, 07:39 PM
Post #6

Don
Group Icon

Borks, Thank you for your kind words smile.gif Welcome!

--------------------
Add Name in post
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2017 - 04:12 AM