> Feedback (Отзывы), Слова благодарности колобкам и авторам
Aiwan
post Aug 28 2010, 11:49 AM
Post #1

Don
Group Icon

Group: Godfather
Member No.: 1

RU: В этой теме, вы можете написать ваши слова благодарности колобкам или художникам (а можете отправить письмо с сайта), которые потом появятся в "шапке" нашего сайта. Приветствуется оригинальность и отсутствие сленга. Запрещены ругательства и негативный подтекст. Можно писать на любом языке (желательно без ошибок), не более 25 слов. После проверки и одобрения комментарии появятся на сайте. Они будут показаны случайным образом на всех страницах сайта.

EN: Here You may say your thankful and warm words to kolobok's makers, your good wishes. Next they will be published on the head of the kolobok's website. Not ordinary, original, without slang, messages are welcomed. Rude, abusing, negative messages are prohibited. You may type on any language. And that would be great from you, take it without grammatical mistakes, that's would let us to translate correctly. The message has to be not more 25 words. A random message from all of checked and added by admins will be displayed on the site.

This post has been edited by Aiwan: Dec 4 2010, 06:49 AM
Reason for edit: Update

--------------------
p.s. Обладаю смехотворными способностями в рисовании... I have a ridiculous drawing ability...
I'm sorry. But this forum is my home and I write in Russian here. I write in English when I can!
Написать мне письмо можно здесь. You can send me a message here.
Go to the top of the page
Add Name in post
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2017 - 02:51 PM