> Using koloboks websites
twooneoo
post Jul 8 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,118

Just wondering wat the general rule is as they seem to be everywhere. wink.gif

Can I use them too on a site or something? yahoo.gif

I didnt mean Kolobok website in the title I meant smilies from it. give_rose.gif

This post has been edited by twooneoo: Jul 8 2008, 07:49 PM
Go to the top of the page
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
dilia
post Jul 8 2008, 08:43 PM
Post #2

Main Assistant
Group Icon

Group: Friends
Member No.: 4

If your site is not commercial, if your website is a home page, or some community of friends, you can take koloboks and use it there for free. And for a
"thanks" add a kolobok button somewhere or place a text with copyrights. If your site is commercial project you have to speak with Aiwan by e-mail or PM about use conditions.

And if you want to place them somewhere in messages, there are quotes from FAQ
Цитата
How to use your koloboks from galleries?
To use our koloboks in messages on forums, blogs, livejournals, comments, chatrooms etc., you need to open up galleries of our works, select a section and open it. Then select a smiley and click on it. In the line above on the page you'll see the code, what you need to copy and put into the text of your message. Image will be displayed, if your administrator allowed to paste images from other websites.

How to use your koloboks with the help of Kolobok toolbars from Hyron?
You can use kolobok's toolbars plug-ins from Hyron for browsers: Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox. These plug-ins will help to use our galleries without visiting the Kolobok site. Clicking the button on your browser you'll get all galleries and it's will make your Internet-communication easier. Inside of archive and also on special thread at the kolobok's forum the author is explaining by simple understandable language how to install and use these plug-ins.
Go to the top of the page
Add Name in post
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st December 2021 - 09:14 PM