Rating 5 V
dilia
post Aug 29 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #1

Main Assistant
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 4

Here You may say your thankful and warm words to kolobok's makers, your good wishes. Next they will be published on the head of the kolobok's website. Not ordinary, original, without slang, messages are welcomed. Rude, abusing, negative messages are prohibited. You may type on any language. And that would be great from you, take it without grammatical mistakes, that's would let us to translate correctly. The message has to be not more 25 words. A random message from all of checked and added by admins will be displayed on the site.
Go to the top of the page
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
FiiD
post Nov 30 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,150

Thanks really much for all this smileys!!! Here are really much popular Smiley Makers and I hope I be it too how they...every smiley is funny and cool here... biggrin.gif I love this forum give_rose.gif
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
MarieAnne
post Dec 4 2010, 01:37 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,996

ah I do love the forum, the lovely people and the marvelous smilies. They are my favorite ones of all that I have found on the net. Each person's smilies shows their own personality and warmth and are so unique. The attention to detail in not only Aiwan's smiilies but everyone's is just amazing. keep up the good work. yahoo.gif

--------------------
MarieAnne...the Mocha Momma

Add Name in post
+Quote Post
Aiwan
post Dec 4 2010, 06:54 AM
Post #4

Don
Group Icon

Group: Godfather
Member No.: 1

Thanks. I have placed your feedback in the header of kolobok.us. drinks.gif

--------------------
p.s. Обладаю смехотворными способностями в рисовании... I have a ridiculous drawing ability...
I'm sorry. But this forum is my home and I write in Russian here. I write in English when I can!
Написать мне письмо можно здесь. You can send me a message here.
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
Alis
post Jan 10 2012, 08:17 PM
Post #5

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,459

QUOTE (dilia @ Aug 29 2010, 03:11 PM) *
Here You may say your thankful and warm words to kolobok's makers, your good wishes. Next they will be published on the head of the kolobok's website. Not ordinary, original, without slang, messages are welcomed. Rude, abusing, negative messages are prohibited. You may type on any language. And that would be great from you, take it without grammatical mistakes, that's would let us to translate correctly. The message has to be not more 25 words. A random message from all of checked and added by admins will be displayed on the site.

Happy New Year to all kolobok artists. Thanks to you, my correspondence with family and friends has become so expressive when inserting your wonderful emoticons.
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
Aiwan
post Jan 10 2012, 10:59 PM
Post #6

Don
Group Icon

Group: Godfather
Member No.: 1

Alis, Thanks to you! Added on site. hi.gif

--------------------
p.s. Обладаю смехотворными способностями в рисовании... I have a ridiculous drawing ability...
I'm sorry. But this forum is my home and I write in Russian here. I write in English when I can!
Написать мне письмо можно здесь. You can send me a message here.
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
NewToAllThis
post Oct 17 2012, 01:20 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 5,710

Such an incredible site - thank you for sharing this with the world!
Add Name in post
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 07:25 AM