Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> importing and sqlite file or rdf file
Bar
post Jul 12 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,371

I tried to import all my icons in the kolobok sidebar. It only showed the added icons and not the added icons plus the all other icons.

When importing icons they appeared but after firefox restart they were gone. I have to re-import after every firefox restart. Is that normal because I was
expecting them to appear always at all times. Can you make changes so that the imported icons will appear always even after a firefox restart.

Where is the kolobok sqlite file or rdf file.
I have copypasted all my icons into the xml document and I thought all the icons would show up into the kolobok sidebar after closing/opening sidebar
and a firefox restart. But they don't. It still appears as the default sidebar.
What do I have to do to have all my icons loading on startup without having to import.

Thankyou
Go to the top of the page
Add Name in post
+Quote Post
Aiwan
post Jul 13 2011, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Don
Group Icon

Group: Godfather
Member No.: 1

Thank you for your comments! These issues should be addressed to the author to add another topic. I think he will answer your questions. http://www.forums.kolobok.us/index.php?sho...iew=getlastpost

--------------------
p.s. Обладаю смехотворными способностями в рисовании... I have a ridiculous drawing ability...
I'm sorry. But this forum is my home and I write in Russian here. I write in English when I can!
Написать мне письмо можно здесь. You can send me a message here.
Go to the top of the page
Add Name in post
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2021 - 05:09 AM